Architect / Interior Designer, Shanghai
- Ability to work independently。Ability of studying and creating.
- Passionate to design work.
- Bachelor degree or above in Architecture/Interior Design.
- Demonstration of ownership, rigorous in working attitude, passionate to work and being team member. Work in high efficiency and executive force.
- Strong, CAD, SU+VRAY, Rhino, Adobe Suite and Revit, Grasshopper (a plus)
- Ability to make high quality 3D model, preliminary renderings and Photo Montage.
- Good command of both English and Chinese. Working experience in reputable international firms is a plus.
- Familiar with interior materials, construction procedure. Experience of finished projects and on site coordination is a plus.
- Actively part take in concept brainstorming and discussion by contributing concept ideas, research materials and design studies
- Attend site visit, take measurements and produce CAD drawings if necessary in order to help project leaders to better understand the spatial arrangement
- Produce 3D models and relevant slides to help the compilation of concept presentations and improve 3D models during SD stage
- Produce accurate, professional and detailed design drawings for SD and DD packages.
- Help produce hand sketches when necessary
- Guide renderers to produce renderings to better present final designs
- Propose, source and prepare materials boards
- Work with suppliers to work out cost estimate for materials if necessary
- Based on understanding and instruction of Project Architects and Design Principals, lead and manage physical model building process if necessary
- Inspect construction sites on a regular basis and answer basic build questions
- Provide design solutions and manage revision of drawings when technical, sourcing, regulatory and/or budgetary issues arise